Thursday, April 28, 2011

I Have a New Blog on the Occult and Magick

After more than a decade of relative spiritual and magical stagnation I have decided to pick up my occult practice again. At first I was going to incorporate this change into this Yog-Blog since I do not want to split my interests into ten different blogs and this one is nice and convenient. But now I've decided I need at least two blogs.

Long story short, I just created another blog. It will contain posts about things that are generally occult and magical. This doesn't mean posts here won't have a distinct occulty flavor, it just means the other blog will have a more general occult vibe and Yog-Sothothery will not lose its Yogjuice.

Go visit The Occult and Magick Blog at http://theoccultandmagick.blogspot.com/

No comments: