Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dr. Justin Woodman Lectures on H.P. Lovecraft and the Occult

You can find four lectures by Dr. Justin Woodman over on Yog-Sothoth.com. They have been there for a while, but if you have not listened to them, you may want to.

The lectures mention a lot of ideas and names I'm not familiar with and some I'm not interested in, but touch on so many topics that they should have a broad appeal for anyone interested in Lovecraft or occulture.

I decided I should view the slide shows that went with the audio. When I was clicking through the first presentation I saw many of the photos I was expecting. I saw Lovecraft, Poe, Crowley, my friend Dan Harrod... Wait! Yeah, that's him alright. What a small world.

Anyway, check out the lectures and Dr. Woodman's blog. He always has interesting stuff to say.

No comments: